Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

13 minutes ago, Adam said:

He's lived in England since he was a little kid though, did he ever try and play for South Africa or even talk about it?

Just found this excerpt from a pre-World Cup 2010 interview...

Despite being born in Cape Town, Stein himself insists he has no split loyalties. But for a man who sacrificed everything for the country of his birth, is Isaiah wearing the white of England or the yellow and green of South Africa as the group stages progress?

"It's England all the way for me but my dad will be wearing half and half," Stein said.

So I guess that settles that.

• Like 1

Barkley doing shite tackles in a derby??? THAT NEVER HAPPENS <_<

GET IN THERE MANE YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARD!!! 

Everton scored a goal like but who's arsed about that <_<

CAUSE COUTINHO SCORED A BEAUTIFUL CURLER RIGHT INTO THE TOP RIGHT CORNER!!!!

Barkley should have had two separate yellow cards and a red card by now. 

14 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Barkley is a lucky man. Dirty twat. 

I swear he lives by different rules. Yellow for anybody else? No card for Barks. Red for anybody else? I guess you can have a yellow. Been getting away with it for years.

Mane :(

Time for Origi to step up. He hasn't quite replicated his form from last year or that goal scoring run he had around November.

DIVOCK!!!!

Everton are the gift that keep on giving.

But can you lot stop trying to injury our players...dirty bastards.  Can't win a derby so have to resort to trying to injury people.  Horrible Lonsdale wearing bastards. 

19 minutes ago, Liam said:

Liverpool fans and their reaction to defeating Everton.

God forbid fans being smug and happy about beating your local rivals in a derby. It'd be the other way if Everton won and I wouldn't expect it to not be...

Especially in a city where your family, friends and work colleagues are all either a red or a blue....the derby is a pretty big deal here. 

• Like 1

Just now, Davidmarrio said:

God forbid fans being smug and happy about beating your local rivals in a derby. It'd be the other way if Everton won and I wouldn't expect it to not be...

Especially in a city where your family, friends and work colleagues are all either a red or a blue....the derby is a pretty big thing here. 

The main irony here is that none of you were actually being smug, but it is (as ever) all too easy to rile Liverpool fans.

• Like 6