Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

On 12/04/2017 at 08:01, Lineker said:

Carra rinsing Richard Keys on Twitter is a thing of beauty. 

Not quite as glorious as:

"He told me I would never succeed as a left-back. I told him he doesn't understand football." - Roberto Carlos on Roy Hodgson.

22 hours ago, stokeriño said:

Apparently rescheduling the Chelsea vs. Watford match (postponed by an FA Cup round from two months ago) on one of the many free Wednesday nights was too obvious for the Premier League. Instead, they've moved the West Brom game to Friday 12th May and put the Watford game on Monday 15th. 

And every other remaining game of the season has been confirmed as a Sunday, Monday or Tuesday. Yippee.

Yeh I can't complain about midweek games because of rescheduling but all of our remaining games are on a Sunday except Watford which is a Monday night.

On one hand it's like least we are on tv for every game except boro on the final day, but on the other hand I just want a few Saturday games. 

In an article on Friday, Sun columnist Kelvin MacKenzie compared Barkley - who has a grandfather born in Nigeria - to a "gorilla at the zoo".

Alongside the article, The Sun published adjoining pictures of Barkley and a gorilla on their website with the caption "Could Everton's Ross Barkley represent the missing link between man and beast?" The picture was later removed

He's been suspended.

You know, until they think people have stopped paying attention at which point they'll bring him back because if they didn't sack him over the Hillsborough coverage they sure as hell won't do it over this. It'll take a stake through the heart to finally get rid of him

Suspending him doesn't make any sense. It's not like he went into business for himself and published the article himself. At least one person signed off on that garbage. They should be sacked, along with that prick.

Columnist Kelvin MacKenzie has been suspended by The S*n after he expressed "wrong" and "unfunny" views about the people of Liverpool...

I fucking hate everything to do with that heartless, scummy, shit rag of a cunting paper so much.  

1 minute ago, Lineker said:

Loads of 'Save the O's' buckets outside WHL with Orient fans collecting donations. Slung them a few quid. @MDK

Cheers man, every little helps. Nice of Spurs to show support, but its fair play since we made Harry Kane the player he is today :shifty: 

At this point I think a firing squad is the best way out. No blindfold, take it like a man.

• Like 1