Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

1 minute ago, Baddar said:

Yeah but the bigger incident was Stones "equalising" (despite the officials calling it for offside immediately) and Sky running replays of the goal, changing the scoreboard and taking a full 90 seconds or so to realise it was still 1-0.

I must have missed that bit, crikey 

Just now, Baddar said:

I'll be downstairs at half time so if anyone does watch the analysis, let me know if Sky hold their hands up to the error or somehow try to blame the officials. 

I'm watching an NBC stream >_>

29 minutes ago, MDK said:

I missed it because I was in the car but I heard it on the radio. Stones tried to pass to Kompany who didn't want the ball and Redmond pounced? 

Not quite. Stones played it backwards as Kompany stepped up, effectively sliding the ball through to Redmond who went past the keeper and put it in. Kompany was never really near it.

2 minutes ago, Liam said:

Not quite. Stones played it backwards as Kompany stepped up, effectively sliding the ball through to Redmond who went past the keeper and put it in. Kompany was never really near it.

I'll wait for MOTD2 to finally see it because my stream is crapping out.