2016 NFL Season

Schlitzbrille

9 minutes ago, Fly the W! said:

Fucking penalties man! 2 awesome plays in a row come back! :( 

I hate the officiating crew we had, they are famous for being flag throwing assholes.

Tell you what Srar, you record sucks but you guys are fucking scrappy and that bodes well for your future.

• Like 1

In the grand tradition of continuing to make sure Tom Brady never has to face actual competition within his division more than once every decade, Bills are rumored to be dumping Rex Ryan, so who knows where they'll end up going next, and the Jets are already down by 14 against the 1-11 49ers.

3 minutes ago, Maxx said:

In the grand tradition of continuing to make sure Tom Brady never has to face actual competition within his division more than once every decade, Bills are rumored to be dumping Rex Ryan, so who knows where they'll end up going next, and the Jets are already down by 14 against the 1-11 49ers.

Considering the product he put on the field the last couple years, I won't shed a tear.

Just now, #BROKEN Busch said:

Cardinals manage to tackle the Dolphins guy with 1 second left instead of letting the clock expire to go to OT.

Don't know what the Dolphins were thinking there, that was stupidly risky.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Back to coordinating for him?

55 minutes ago, Meacon said:

So how many people did Le'veon Bell essentially take to the next round of fantasy playoffs this week? 236 yards and three touchdowns? Guddamn.

NOT ME CAUSE I'M ON A BYE THIS WEEK. He couldn't friggin wait one more week. :/