2016 NFL Season

Schlitzbrille

I really hate other Cowboys fans.  There's still a large contingent of them that bitch after every game that Romo could have done better.  We're fucking 11-1 and found our QB of the future, its time to move on from the one that can't stay healthy.

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Maxx said:

I really hate other Cowboys fans.  There's still a large contingent of them that bitch after every game that Romo could have done better.  We're fucking 11-1 and found our QB of the future, its time to move on from the one that can't stay healthy.

I have yet to personally see a Cowboy fan say this but I would not be shocked

1 minute ago, Alex. said:

I have yet to personally see a Cowboy fan say this but I would not be shocked

Enjoy: https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/5g476p/after_last_nights_game_dak_prescott_has_broken/

I'll go so far as to say its downright stupid to even entertain the idea of holding on to Romo next season, even if he wanted to stay.  Get his contracts off the books, swallow the dead money and use the savings to improve other areas of the team going forward.

21 minutes ago, Maxx said:

I see that crap in comments on Cowboys related posts on Facebook and fail to see how any Cowboys fan in their right mind could think a postseason choke artist is a better choice than someone who broke team rookie records by the halfway point of the season. They're either insane (want the same old same old and expect a different result), morons, know him personally, are racists, or are actually fans of a rival team (or just haters in general) pretending to be fans. Romo should never start again for Dallas unless Dak suddenly turns to crap, gets hurt, or is given a rest once they clinch a playoff spot. 

But, I'd rather have Romo on the roster than Buttfumblecus (forget who named him that here, but major props to you!), who should be playing for an Arena team. 

Edited by GhostMachine
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Lineker said:

There were also zero completed passes in the entire first quarter in the 49ers/Bears game.

Was just going to mention that. I mean I know the weather sucks here today but wow this is something

Hey they finally got one! :w00t:

Oh wait there is flag. We didn't get a pass yet :lol: 

• Like 3