2016 NFL Season

Schlitzbrille

5 hours ago, damshow said:

Looking like Ravens will be visiting the Jags in London next year.

That was the game I guessed might be chosen for the Jags home game. Where did you come across that info?

UK TV games this week

Fri 0125 Cowboys at Vikings
Sun 1800 Chiefs at Falcons
Sun 2125 Giants at Steelers
Mon 0130 Panthers at Seahawks
Tue 0130 Colts at Jets

• Like 1

I only just realised the Giants currently have the 2nd best record in the NFC but are looking at the 5 seed at best. Then I member that the 07/08 Giants were a 10-6 #5 seed and beat the 13-3 #1 Cowboys coming off a bye. :pervert:

If you guys could stop acting like you're actually happy for us, and just go back to hating us, that'd be greaaaaaat...

Seriously, it's so weird to have nearly universal, like,  support, for Raiders' fans. Like, everyone, even some Chiefs fans, is happy for us, and it's getting really weeeeeird.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, DMN said:

If you guys could stop acting like you're actually happy for us, and just go back to hating us, that'd be greaaaaaat...

Seriously, it's so weird to have nearly universal, like,  support, for Raiders' fans. Like, everyone, even some Chiefs fans, is happy for us, and it's getting really weeeeeird.

I still hate you guys. :wub:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MDK said:

• Like 3

Joe McKnight, who formerly played for the Jets and for Kansas City and most recently played in the CFL, was shot and killed in a road rage incident yesterday. 

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/12/terrytown_murder_jpso.html

The Times-Picayune previously named him their "Male High School Athlete of the Decade" and he played his college career for USC.

3 hours ago, Lineker said:

Siemian is out of Denver's game against the Jags. Lynch will start.

Somewhere out there, Dan is cautiously optimistic that this will change something.