2016 NFL Season

Schlitzbrille

Zachary Orr retires at 24

Orr played in 15 games for the Ravens this season, but missed Week 17 with what was listed as a neck injury. After an MRI he learned about his condition, which would leave him with serious damage if he continued to play football.

Orr signed with Baltimore as an undrafted free agent in 2014. He had a team-leading 132 total tackles this season.

Ditto. I could see Green Bay *maybe* beating Atlanta, but I doubt it. On the other hand, the way Pittsburgh played against Kansas City, and having some players with the flu, there's no way they beat New England. If they do, the game is rigged.

(And confidentially, if the Cowboys had beaten the Packers, I don't think they would have gotten past the Falcons. But I'm still not at all happy that they lost.)

Edited by GhostMachine

7 minutes ago, lanky316 said:

Quick rules question,after the fumble the Atlanta player seemed to roll over the line with the ball and it was given as a touchback. Wouldn't that normally be a safety or would the ruling be that as he's rolling he doesn't have the ball under control yet?

Hasn't established possession fully, or something. I don't like calling it a safety, and I don't like calling it a touchback either.