2016 NFL Season

Schlitzbrille

Anyway, most of you are fucking insufferable. I get that you hate New England, but you just saw the biggest comeback in Super Bowl history, the first QB to start and win five Super Bowls, the first overtime Super Bowl, and a passing yard record set by said QB. What more do you want in a fucking football game? 

• Like 8

Just now, Mick said:

Anyway, most of you are fucking insufferable. I get that you hate New England, but you just saw the biggest comeback in Super Bowl history, the first QB to start and win five Super Bowls, the first overtime Super Bowl, and a passing yard record set by said QB. What more do you want in a fucking football game? 

None of that to happen?

Hate the Patriots, hate Brady. Love Kurt Warner, that's his passing record that fell.

Yes it was a good game but the outcome is terrible. If I were to list the 32 teams in order of preference to see winning the Super Bowl, the Patriots would be 33rd.

• Like 4

• Admin
1 minute ago, Mick said:

I would 1000% be on board with this post - if it wasn't the New England Patriots involved. 

• Like 2