2016 NFL Season

Schlitzbrille

Good on him, if he hadn't he would have cracked and been suspended again anyway. That would have been his career done.

This way he has the best possible chance to come back and Cleveland's season is done anyway. Hopefully he comes back with a shiny new franchise QB and cured of his problems. Either way, I admire him for taking the step

And at least it's not as bad as Justin Blackmon?

10 hours ago, Lineker said:

Actually just found out that my friend can't go to the Cincy/Washington game anymore - anyone interested in his ticket? 

I'm getting married and going to France that weekend otherwise I'd take you up on that.

Driving down to Birmingham tomorrow, parking at my sisters then getting a train into London. Not really excited for this game to be honest.

16 hours ago, TCO said:

Good on him, if he hadn't he would have cracked and been suspended again anyway. That would have been his career done.

This way he has the best possible chance to come back and Cleveland's season is done anyway. Hopefully he comes back with a shiny new franchise QB and cured of his problems. Either way, I admire him for taking the step

And at least it's not as bad as Justin Blackmon?

Pffft Terrelle Pryor says they're gonna win out!