2016 NFL Season

Schlitzbrille

Yeah this game fucking sucks.

Group of my friends flew over for it because it's the only one they could get tickets to, glad I didn't go! I don't really care if the Giants game at Twickenham is any good, I'm just pumped to see them live! 

1 hour ago, Meacon said:

With games like this Colts/Jags, it's amazing the NFL isn't killing the interest across the pond.

First half was bad, Second half has been better. 

If the Brits don't want it I know of an international stadium that pulled 68k to a college game a month back. ;)

Colts need to fire everyone.  I can't believe they are managing to handle Luck's career worse than they handled most of Manning's.

• Like 1

Sigh... I mean I'd rather lose to Oakland than the Jags but shooting ourselves in the foot numerous times today really pisses me off. 

On the bright side, We've got a running game again. Just need Trestman to pull his head out of his ass. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

How is it the BILLS manage to defeat the Patriots and not just beat them but shut them out?

And....its the first time that the Patriots have been shut out at home since 1990.

1 hour ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

How is it the BILLS manage to defeat the Patriots and not just beat them but shut them out?

Banged up third string rookie quarterback.  Basically playing like the fourth preseason game.  This meant way more for the Bills than the Pats.