NBA 2016-2017 Season

Tyrone

So reports are rolling in now and, similarly to what happened with Butler, the Celtics offered a MUCH better package that ultimately got rejected because people are expecting Ainge to empty his war chest for one guy. At the trade deadline in February, they offered the Brooklyn pick this year (which became number 1 and Markelle Fultz). During the off season, three non-lottery first round picks, Jae Crowder and Avery Bradley. 

Celtics have built up so many assets that now they can't actually get a fair trade and teams are underselling as a result. 

I have no idea how you don't take the rumored Celtics deal, if the details are correct. The only reason you don't take it is if you really don't want to see him in the Eastern Conference.

https://mobile.twitter.com/rudygobert27/status/881336694753984512?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.realgm.com%2Fboards%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ft%3D1562918%26start%3D1160

Rudy Gobert is the best tweeter in the NBA.

I'm pretty sure we traded the OKC pick that we had, so the Jazz having a down season wouldn't affect it.

Jazz got Joe Ingles resigned today. Amazing glue guy. Glad he's back.

All this waiting for Hayward to make a decision is giving me anixitiy. I'm gonna have a Heart attack soon. And if he doesn't pick the Jazz, I'm probably gonna cry.

9 hours ago, Pooker said:

All this waiting for Hayward to make a decision is giving me anixitiy. I'm gonna have a Heart attack soon. And if he doesn't pick the Jazz, I'm probably gonna cry.

Jazz aren't even my first team, and I'll be very sad if Hayward moves away from Utah. 

I'll only really be bummed if he chooses Miami. Obviously I'm pulling for Boston here, but I never have a problem with a guy wanting to stay loyal to his team. I also don't get the appeal of going to the Heat when they couldn't even make the eastern playoffs last year. 

Just now, En Dub said:

I'll only really be bummed if he chooses Miami. Obviously I'm pulling for Boston here, but I never have a problem with a guy wanting to stay loyal to his team. I also don't get the appeal of going to the Heat when they couldn't even make the eastern playoffs last year. 

You'd be living in Miami instead of Boston or Salt Lake City. That's the appeal.

Well that and Riley has always shown a willingness to do what it takes to win so I'm sure he wouldn't be the only piece going to Miami. 

Kings just signed Zach Randolph and George Hill. Instantly improving there team.

And every time my phone goes off with a sports notification and it's not about Hayward, I worry more and more.

57 minutes ago, Pooker said:

Kings just signed Zach Randolph and George Hill. Instantly improving there team.

And every time my phone goes off with a sports notification and it's not about Hayward, I worry more and more.

Got some bad news for ya...

They want to sign Crawford, who hasn't even technically been traded to the Hawks yet as part of the sign and trade for Millsap/Gallinari. When he is bought out, they're the frontrunner. 

@En Dub i have tons of family that love in or are from Massachusetts and I'm pretty much the only one that isn't a fan of their sports teams. Red Sox and patriots I hate but I've always had a soft spot for the Celtics. So if Hayward went there, I would cheer for them.