2017 NFL Off-Season Thread

Schlitzbrille

10 minutes ago, thatshortguy said:

Beckham, Marshall & Shepard, if we're honest.  Sterling and OBJ can stretch the field, then OBJ and Marshall give you great red zone options.

If they can sure up the O-Line, the G-Men are dangerous next year.

I totally forgot about Shephard!

As for their RB situation, if AP ends up in Oakland, then I could see some like Latavius Murray ending up at the Giants.

The 49ers are set to sign Pierre Garcon and it could be worth as much as $16 million the first year. I hope that's just how it's structured and they're only going to pay him like $4 million next year because if that's consistent throughout the contract that's insane for a guy like him...

Though he did have his best year under Shanahan in 2013...

I'm assuming it will be front loaded because that's typically how Paraag Marathe tends to structure the contracts he negotiates. That's how they ended up with close to $100 million in space this season.

• Admin
Just now, livid said:

The 49ers will be signing Hoyer.

Sensible move. Him and a rookie is the sensible way to go forward. Unless they manage to pull off the Cousins heist and hold off on drafting a QB high up until next year's draft when the class should be much stronger.

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

If he goes to Denver, what are Houston expected to do? Give Osweiler another chance? Try and get Kaepernick? A college QB!?

Probably Jay Cutler or some shit like that :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lineker said:

Sensible move. Him and a rookie is the sensible way to go forward. Unless they manage to pull off the Cousins heist and hold off on drafting a QB high up until next year's draft when the class should be much stronger.

Yeah I like it and is what I expected honestly.

Marquise Goodwin is also heading to San Fran.

Gronk and Allen as a 2TE attack! :o

1 hour ago, Dan said:

@Maxx How is Barry Church?

Serviceable.  Then again Laurent Robinson was as well and look at what you did to him!!