Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

2 minutes ago, Hobo said:

An interesting metric since it would disqualify the team you support from having history :shifty:

Obviously. I mean, Chelsea was only founded in 1905. You'll note I didn't include them in the list of teams that followed.

On 10/12/2017 at 14:04, Davidmarrio said:

Jurgen Klopp, clearly resting key players for the bigger upcoming games such as West Brom at home  :shifty:

KNEW IT. 

Awful game. Absolutely awful. 

No movement. Slow. Static. No urgency to dribble or pass. Just shite. 

West Brom can get fucked. Worst and quietest away fans this season. Time wasting and getting away with it from the get go. 

Ref being shite and having one rule for one team and different for the other. I've heard the handball call was correct no chance I can comment as I was the other end of the ground but rest of the game he was fucking wank. 

It's time for the classic December / January run of "we've forgotten how good we can play and will have about 65/70 possession and not look like scoring" 

10 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

Awful game. Absolutely awful. 

No movement. Slow. Static. No urgency to dribble or pass. Just shite. 

West Brom can get fucked. Worst and quietest away fans this season. Time wasting and getting away with it from the get go. 

Ref being shite and having one rule for one team and different for the other. I've heard the handball call was correct no chance I can comment as I was the other end of the ground but rest of the game he was fucking wank. 

It's time for the classic December / January run of "we've forgotten how good we can play and will have about 65/70 possession and not look like scoring" 

It's ok, it's a building season.

• Like 1