Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

1 minute ago, ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster said:

It's ok, it's a building season.

You're only two goals ahead of us...in our building season :shifty:

Just frustrating that there's becoming a reoccurring pattern of "make us go through the middle and set up compact" and you'll gain a point at Anfield unless you're really shite. 

7 draws...the 2nd most in the league behind West fucking Brom. 

1 hour ago, Davidmarrio said:

Awful game. Absolutely awful. 

No movement. Slow. Static. No urgency to dribble or pass. Just shite. 

West Brom can get fucked. Worst and quietest away fans this season. Time wasting and getting away with it from the get go. 

Ref being shite and having one rule for one team and different for the other. I've heard the handball call was correct no chance I can comment as I was the other end of the ground but rest of the game he was fucking wank. 

It's time for the classic December / January run of "we've forgotten how good we can play and will have about 65/70 possession and not look like scoring" 

They were at it against us from the first min too. Infuriating how refs don't clamp down on this. 

Important win tonight against Brighton, who followed the game plan set by nearly every other team at Wembley. Took a ridiculously lucky goal to open them up. But just so nice to see Lamela start a game!!! 

• Like 1

This a case of keep your friends close and your enemies closer?

Especially with them probably shitting themselves if the likes of Amazon start bidding for football games. 

I'm about done with BT and Sky so would happily wave in the Amazon/Netflix era of football broadcasting. I cancelled Sky Sports this year and just have BT Sport now which isn't amazing but it gives me the fix I require.

Naive to think we could go toe to toe with City - Trippier vs Sane was obviously going to end like that. We played Dortmund and Madrid and played compact and we, for some reason, didn’t apply that here. Fair play City they look great but we didn’t do ourselves proud there. Too many players not showing up.

28 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Talking of challenges, the Dele Alli one was dirty as fuck.

But he's English and pundits love him

8 minutes ago, Have a Colly Jolly Xmas said:

Alli gets away with an awful lot in the Premier League which he'd be punished for on England duty. He's a Beckham waiting to happen next summer. 

But he's English and pundits love him. 

4 minutes ago, therockbox said:

Alli's a horrible little scrote.

But he's English and pundits love him