Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

Everton had been doing okay but they deserve to concede that goal simply because they kept letting Aurier have space but the sheer amount of room he had there before an Everton player was anywhere near him was embarrassing. 

Son is a great little player. Always liked him at Leverkusen and he's probably my favourite Tottenham player. 

• Admin

The West Brom forward Jay Rodriguez will be reported to the Football Association for a remark allegedly made to the Brighton defender Gaëtan Bong. Neither manager would comment on the nature of Rodriguez’s alleged comment but it was passed on to the referee, who is obliged to include it in his report, meaning the matter will be looked into by the FA.

The incident is thought to have taken place during the second half of West Brom’s 2-0 victory. Rodriguez pinched his nose after clashing with Bong, who alerted the match officials moments later. The Brighton manager, Chris Hughton, said: “Gaëtan Bong has reported Jay Rodriguez for something that has been said to him. It’s been handled in the correct manner by the referee. The referee is aware of what the allegations are and that will go through to the FA.

“I’m aware of the allegations. All I can say is it was dealt with in the correct manner and the nature of the allegations the FA will deal with.”

Rodriguez denies the claims against him, according to his manager, Alan Pardew. “There’s been an allegation made by the Brighton full-back to the referee and that allegation will go to the FA,” he said. “I can only say on my behalf, because I haven’t seen the incident, knowing Jay Rodriguez I find it very difficult to understand if I’m honest. Jay Rodriguez claims the allegation, whatever the allegation is, is untrue.”

Looking at our side today, we really need Ramsey and Özil back. 

Welbeck and Iwobi just aren’t good enough and we’re not scoring as it is. I’d honestly give Reiss Nelson a run out in place of Iwobi at this point. 

Shows that Wenger has to go and sign a wide attacking player this month, it should be an absolute priority.

Wenger really needs to leave in the summer.

To make this all better, Sanchez to United will be announced next week. 

Management is fucking embarrassing. 

Could anybody see City letting De Bruyne’s contract run low and sell to Arsenal 6 months before it expires? Or Chelsea doing the same with Hazard? United with Pogba? No. What an embarrassment.

On the Pogba point, I just realised they let him leave to go to Juventus, but hey.

• Haha 1