Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

Just now, Liam Mk2 said:

Wenger really needs to leave in the summer.

To make this all better, Sanchez to United will be announced next week. 

Sanchez to United feels like such a waste. He'd be so much better at City.

It could be rubbish, but it’s blown up over social media and various sporting outlets have at least reported their interest. 

I suppose in my mind I’ve just accepted it, as I’ve seen it before. It seems inevitable. I’m happy to be completely wrong and have him go to City.

6 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Where have you read that Alexis to United is as good as done? I've seen some Italian bloke reporting that he'd agreed terms but that's probably just for retweets.

It's  (almost) the worst case scenario for us so it's almost guaranteed to happen.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

It could be rubbish, but it’s blown up over social media and various sporting outlets have at least reported their interest. 

I suppose in my mind I’ve just accepted it, as I’ve seen it before. It seems inevitable. I’m happy to be completely wrong and have him go to City.

I'm firmly in the "believe it when I see it" camp - guess I just didn't expect to hear of a complete 180 after the Pep reunion looked set.

I’m so sick of seeing other teams being given the resources to compete for the big trophies and us just standing still and selling our best to those other teams. 

The whole club needs an overhaul. We have an owner that’s so distant people don’t even know what he sounds like, we have board members who seem happy to pick up their bonuses and just spread lies about wanting to be the best to the media and a manager who is too stubborn and loyal to bang average players. 

We had positive steps of bringing in this director of football who isn’t a director of football, a new man to negotiate contracts and a new head of scouting. Still more needs to be done. It has to start with Wenger soon announcing he’ll step aside in the summer.

I’ve been such a big supporter of his, but he has to leave for the good of the club. 

It'd be nice one day to be able to have a goalkeeper that could do goalkeeper things like save a ball. 

Fucking tit. 

First chance they've had as well.. typical. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

I like the way Klopp rotates the keepers but half the world doesn't even notice as they both make the same mistakes over and over again.

Think we should start doing a tombola before the game. Give people a chance to be goalkeeper for a day. Couldn't do much worse.