Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

1 hour ago, Liam Mk2 said:

I like the way Klopp rotates the keepers but half the world doesn't even notice as they both make the same mistakes over and over again.

It's like Newcastle from back in the day!

3 minutes ago, Kaney said:

Well least we've still got the invincibles >_>

I also shagged a 9/10 bird when I was younger but I'm not still dining off it 

• Like 2

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has already scored more goals in less than one season at Liverpool than he did in any season at Arsenal.

• Like 1

THE MOST LIVERPOOL OF LIVERPOOL GAMES. 

Take your undefeated Prem season and get to fuck!!!!!

Fantastic game to be at.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fun game to watch, some nice finishes and some rank bad defending on both sides.

I said when they got it back to 2-4 that it could easily end up 4-4 and it arguably should have done. If Klopp signs a goalkeeper that's competent and a couple more defenders he might actually be able to win the league.

5 hours ago, MadJack said:

If we're paying Sanchez 400k a week, the board wants sacking.

1) you're not, he's using you to get himself a bit more money at city 2) shut up, If you want to sign big name players and you're getting them with little to no transfer fee then you'll have to pay that kind of money

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

1) you're not, he's using you to get himself a bit more money at city 2) shut up, If you want to sign big name players and you're getting them with little to no transfer fee then you'll have to pay that kind of money

Leeds Fans know about overpaying players