Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

Libero style sweeper in a flat back four, defensive fragility covered by a DM/CM staying back, whilst 3 of your four defenders roam upfield, because who even defends any more out of the managers on the cutting edge of 'innovation'? Just buy the best keeper possible and accept that sometimes you'll concede. 

20 hours ago, DMo Salah said:

@MDK Your description of it being like a school game has just been on Sky Sports before the start of the 2nd half with a bunch of kids playing on the pitch :lol: 

Looked a good game too. 

2 hours ago, MDK said:

I wonder what the next big formation change is after 3/5 at the back will be? I'm hoping catenaccio makes a comeback.

Depends what the next big formation change is regarding the number of attacking players.

The U15s I coach have been playing a W-M formation lately with absolutely zero success.

5 minutes ago, Gazz said:

Depends what the next big formation change is regarding the number of attacking players.

The U15s I coach have been playing a W-M formation lately with absolutely zero success.

Must be the players

• Like 1

Let's just say I'm not impressed with their work rate and decision making in general.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Colly said:

Looked a good game too. 

The kid in goal made a cracking save like. 

Could probably do a job for England in this year's World Cup.

Oh my God. Petr Cech, what are you doing? 

Every passing game it baffles me that we sold Szczesny. It really does. 

We play the same brand of football as Louis van Gaal’s Manchester United did, the only difference is we concede a load of goals.

1 minute ago, MadJack said:

Speaking of, Juve go top of Serie A if they win their game in hand.

Not yet though. Serie A games have been called off this weekend.