2017 College Football Thread

3 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

Wow Meacon you feel very strongly about this:P

My best friend is a lifelong Georgia fan. And I hate assholes like Mayfield. And I have an unexplained hatred for Oklahoma from the Bob Stoops years. It’s a perfect storm, really. :P

Plus it’s college football. I live for this stuff. 

• Like 2

It’s nice that you don’t have the clock running on a last minute drive while the chain gang tries to run and set up their markers. Imagine losing by 4 with 45 seconds to go and you hit a sixty yard pass with no time outs left. You have to wait for three old guys to run sixty yards before you can take the snap. This way they at least hault the clock for you.

and god damn it.

1 minute ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

First OT in the Rose Bowl ever! :o  Wait why the hell would Oklahoma give up the ball?!? 

No kickoff?!?

College OT Rules. You start on your opponents 25. Each team gets a chance to score so you want defense first. That way if the first team scores you know you HAVE to score. But if they kick a field goal then you can score a TD and win it or kick a field goal and go to second OT.