2017 College Football Thread

2 minutes ago, Meacon said:

You don’t get shafted when you get beat 55-24 by a 7-5 team.

I'm just saying it's helping the case. Not that they got shafted (because they didn't). The people who will argue it will point to the Big Ten dominance in bowls and the mostly-lopsided matchups they were afforded.

Irish run the ball well all the way to LSU’s side of the field (drive started on the Irish 1). Next play? A fucking double pass by our third string tight end. Then a lame run for no yards. And then on third and ten we bring in the back up qb to throw the ball. What the fuck is even.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Let me put it this way: I dislike him so much that I will happily cheer on Alabama in the title game if it ends up OU/Alabama. He’s cocky in an asshole way. Him grabbing his dick and talking shit just a couple weeks before winning the Heisman was the last straw for me with the little prick.

Just to play devil's advocate here, because I haven't followed Mayfield all that closely...but wasn't the dick grabbing thing a direct response to the other team refusing to shake hands with him?

Not saying he shouldn't have taken the high road, because he should have...but I can be a bit vengeful at times.  :blush:

I don't really like Mayfield but he's a hell of a lot of fun to watch. Georgia already gave up 31 so I have a feeling this game is over.

Also, very happy for UCF to wrap up the perfect season with the win over Auburn. 13-0, hopefully some publication gives them a national title like the good ol' days of 4 different schools claiming national titles.