2017 College Football Thread

22 hours ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

Darnold seems pretty good. It's too bad he'll go to the Browns

Darnold drafted by Browns, announces retirement.

At this point, I think Tennessee should just say screw it and get Les Miles, since he's reportedly interested in the job. 

• Like 1

I think they should. Anyone that's watched them can not honestly say they're not one of the best four teams in the country. I hate them. And I hate to admit it. But they are.

I hate that people shout from the rooftops that conference champions should get in. Not all conferences are created equal. Everyone shat on Wisconsin all year for not beating everyone, but now that Ohio State beat them, it's suppose to mean something? They got fucking destroyed by a very meh Iowa team. 

Alabama would neeeeeeeeeever get destroyed against a team like Iowa. They lost by 12-points to what was one of the hottest teams in the country at the time. 

If I'm the committee? I'm saying 1) Clemson 2) Oklahoma 3) Georgia and 4) Alabama

There's nothing anyone can say or do that will convince me that Ohio State deserves to go in over 'Bama. Absolutely nothing. 

Argument that Alabama triumphed over a very weak SEC West this year, but I have a tough time completely buying that. End of the day, Alabama's worst loss is to Auburn and Ohio State's is to Iowa. Both on the road. Which loss is worst? Easily Iowa. No argument for the Buckeyes getting in.