2017 College Football Thread

Just now, The Chiksrara Special said:

Is there a limit? Like I know it wont happen but if they keep getting the same scores could they by the rules play all night?

Yeah, no ties. They instituted the rules back in the 90s. I think before there used to be no OT at all and games tied after the 4th just ended as ties.

1 minute ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

Is there a limit? Like I know it wont happen but if they keep getting the same scores could they by the rules play all night?

Yes but after the third OT, if you score a touchdown you HAVE to go for 2.

Just now, damshow said:

Yeah, no ties. They instituted the rules back in the 90s. I think before there used to be no OT at all and games tied after the 4th just ended as ties.

That’s correct. Teams use to go for two a lot more to avoid having a dirty tie on their record.

Oh and they’ll rotate who goes first so now in 2OT, Oklahoma will go first and Georgia second.

He’s the type of kicker Tampa may draft in the second round.

And god damn Roquan Smith is a beast.

Just now, The Chiksrara Special said:

I think the announcers are giving Baker way too much credit. "Oh he totally threw a shitty pass for a pick because he knew it didn't matter!" yeah right

That’s the ESPN/Johnny Manziel type bullshit that they spout that makes it easy to hate them (Manziel/Mayfield And Espn)

BLOCKED!