2017 NFL Season Thread

Maxx

1 minute ago, Meacon said:

You can find decent depth there, and the occasional break out star. The vast majority of fourth round picks don't tend to pan out though.

I guess that's what my confusion is. I guess Jay Ajayi maybe isn't as good as all that perhaps, but he has shown that he has the potential and is still young. A fourth round draft pick sounds low to me.

Everything I've read said he's been a major headache in the locker room. He's whined about not getting the ball, and then when he does get the ball he's whined about not having as good blocking as he had last year. Just sounds like he's more trouble than he's worth and they wanted his influence gone.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Meacon said:

They will. They're notorious premature ejaculators. The Eagles blow their loads in September and October when all the other teams are just making out.

Also, take a look at their schedule thus far.  Their 7-1 record isn't all that impressive, its about where they should be based on who they have been playing. They've played two teams that are currently over .500, and they're 1-1 in those games. 

Their schedule doesn't get that much tougher, they've only got 4 games against over .500 teams left, and one will be an Elliot-less Cowboys team.

6 minutes ago, VerBlood Drive said:

Damn, wouldn't have minded seeing the Lions go after him, but not sure I want to give up a 3rd and 7th.

The Bills had 10 picks in this upcoming draft, two in each of the first three rounds, so I'm not upset about what they gave up.

I'm confused as hell about this Bizarro World where the Bills appear to be trying though.

15 minutes ago, munky said:

The Bills had 10 picks in this upcoming draft, two in each of the first three rounds, so I'm not upset about what they gave up.

I'm confused as hell about this Bizarro World where the Bills appear to be trying though.

That makes sense. We're sitting with our regular allotment, and we got huge needs at RB and the Dline I'd like to see filled.

The Browns had a trade worked out with the Bengals to get AJ McCarron, but being that they are the Browns, they waited too long to approve it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6