2017 NFL Season Thread

Maxx

9 hours ago, GhostMachine said:

Suh is still the same dirty piece of trash player he's always been. Can't wait until he's out of the league. 

It really is odd the guy doesn't get suspended more.

37 minutes ago, Maxx said:

No, it's odd that he hasn't been kicked out of the league. If Goodell hadn't done that `clean slate' bullshit a while back, Suh would already be gone.

I'm actually hoping that one of these days, Suh does a dirty hit and an offensive lineman says `fuck this' and levels his ass. Then we'll get to see Goodell show what a hypocrite he is when they get a worse punishment than Suh.

Edited by GhostMachine

3 hours ago, Maxx said:

Is it really that odd when the NFL is far more interested in only suspending players for off field behavior rather than a ton of the bullshit they also pull when actually playing the game?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, VerBlood Drive said:

I'm really glad Suh isn't our headache anymore. He was an outstanding talent for us but he's an asshole.

If not for Goodell's `clean slate' bullshit a few years back, Suh would probably be out of the league now.

1 hour ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

I still think we probably gave up too much but Ol' Mitch Turbo is actually pretty good at the Football you guys 

Yeah, I'm not worried about him at all. Just need to get him some weapons in the off-season. 

A full pre-season of snaps will do Trubisky the world of good too.