2017 NFL Season Thread

Maxx

39 minutes ago, Meacon said:

I remember when Matt Leinart decided to stay for his final year of college. I remember it because he literally had one class left, and it ended up being an elective. Every fucking USC game the commentators would go on and on about how Matt Leinart is only taking one class, and it's a dance class! How crazy and zany is that?!?!

I fucking hate Matt Leinart. 

I remember that.  I'd normally be all for guys staying in school, but with him having only an elective he could've taken over the summer it was so blatant that he was more concerned with spending one more year as the big man on campus.  Given the numerous pics that surfaced over his last year of college of him drinking and hanging out in hot tubs with dozens of different USC girls...I'm pretty sure he got what he wanted.  It also all but confirmed to me that he was gonna be a bust in the NFL.

I really don't believe a team will sign Kaepernick because of his grievance.The parts of his grievance that are against the Ravens and Seahawks should be thrown out, and probably will be. His dumbass girfriend cost him the Ravens job, and he reportedly turned down an offer from the Seahawks that was at the vet minimum. He'd be a backup QB, so why should Seattle offer him more?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Meacon said:

I remember when Matt Leinart decided to stay for his final year of college. I remember it because he literally had one class left, and it ended up being an elective. Every fucking USC game the commentators would go on and on about how Matt Leinart is only taking one class, and it's a dance class! How crazy and zany is that?!?!

I fucking hate Matt Leinart. 

Wasn't it basket weaving?