2017 NFL Season Thread

Maxx

For a few moments yesterday I was confused if I should change my Jet rooting interest from tanking to "oh hell this might be a playoff run"...but then the Jets did their thing and reassured me not to be confused...embrace the tank!

Can't wait to see them ruin my tanking hopes again next week though when they beat the gutless Falcons.  Seriously, Falcons...how can you not go into New England fired up last night?  Gutless.

• Like 1

polBNWP.png

JayGruden.exe has stopped working

The Jason Peters injury is massive. Wentz is very good, and getting better every week, but having protection anchored by Peters has helped that development a lot.

He's "North Dakota tough" though so maybe he'll play even better having guys trying to throw him around like a ragdoll. As seen here.

https://twitter.com/Eagles/status/922659620912447490

Who'd have thought nearing the midpoint of the season the leading MVP candidate would be Carson Wentz? Can't predict the NFL.

16 hours ago, Lint said:

https://streamable.com/nw67x

I have no idea how this happened

Hate the Eagles, but that was a thing of beauty. (Link doesn't work, but I saw it before it was removed.)

Edited by GhostMachine

7 hours ago, damshow said:

The Jason Peters injury is massive. Wentz is very good, and getting better every week, but having protection anchored by Peters has helped that development a lot.

He's "North Dakota tough" though so maybe he'll play even better having guys trying to throw him around like a ragdoll. As seen here.

https://twitter.com/Eagles/status/922659620912447490

Who'd have thought nearing the midpoint of the season the leading MVP candidate would be Carson Wentz? Can't predict the NFL.

I certainly didn't!

On 10/24/2017 at 00:20, damshow said:

Fitting because after that game the Ravens season can rest in peace.

:o:unsure::crying:

Coincidentally matches up to the 3 stages of our season. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Slogger said:

:o:unsure::crying:

Coincidentally matches up to the 3 stages of our season. 

I got overly confident in our defense after we crushed the Ohio teams, and then it became apparent the Ohio teams absolutely suck.

Terrible run defense, inexcusably bad offense, at least our special teams and pass defense have been pretty good. Lot of analysts are making excuses for Flacco since everyone is hurt, but when he had more guys out there he still wasn't looking too hot. They won't do anything besides maybe make a coaching change at the end of the year, but it's very much time to start thinking about bringing in young QBs and seeing who can latch on. Fans here are basically done with Flacco, there have been legit excuses in the past but 10 years in he should be able to better read a defense by now. A lot of his early career problems were masked by a great running game, but he should be good enough now to make his receivers better as opposed to needing solid receivers and running backs to make him look good.