Football Manager 2018

Lineker

After getting back-to-back-to-back promotions with Orient in to The Championship I am now getting beaten like a red headed stepchild regularly. No idea what to do now.

14 hours ago, Liam Mk2 said:

What on earth was the score in that match?

I can't remember now but I'm winning most matches by 3 goals plus in the Welsh Premier League. My team is head, shoulders, knees and toes above everyone else now.

Ffs.

I renew the contract of a foreign star player with three months of the season left, only to find out that upon signing a new contract, his appeal for a new work permit has been denied and now he can't play for the rest of the season. But hey, at least he's here at the club for another three years <_<

• Haha 1

On 24/04/2018 at 20:19, MDK said:

After getting back-to-back-to-back promotions with Orient in to The Championship I am now getting beaten like a red headed stepchild regularly. No idea what to do now.

Nope, now I am in a playoff place with about 12 games left. This game is broken.

End of season team meeting. Tell squad that I intend to get us into the Championship playoffs. Players think it is unrealistic. Okay, no worries.

Next day.

Team leader Kurtis Guthrie thinks the team is underachieving and want to know what I intend to do about it. We were second favourites to get relegated and we managed 13th you bunch of cunts.

25 minutes ago, Adam es Tranquilo said:

Sounds like Kurtis Guthrie has just earned himself a free transfer to Tiverton.

Funnily enough his contract is up in a few weeks and I might be in the market for another striker.

ENJOY MARGATE AWAY YOU CUNT.

• Like 1