FIFA World Cup 2018

Lineker

Just now, Moses Julep said:

So my $5 bet on Belgium to win the World Cup yields $60, if I cash out now I make $14. My $5 France bet yields $40 if they win it all and if I cash out I earn $11. I have decisions to make!

Hey, big spender

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

Belgium / Croatia in the finals please. Although, right now I'd settle for anybody winning outside of Russia and England.

Yeah, I'd love to see that final. Belgium just because Wales beat them in the Euros and that's a fun thing to consider, and Croatia because that's the country that I basically pulled out of a hat to support at the start of the tournament.

I thought Hazard was absolutely terrific at keeping hold of the ball on those slower clearances / counter attacks. Lesser players would have been bundled over, tackled, or forced to lmup it down feel. Such a good player. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Benjamin said:

Belgium / Croatia in the finals please. Although, right now I'd settle for anybody winning outside of Russia and England.

What's wrong with England?  Why don't you like England?

Yeah the ball just sticks to Hazard's feet and his low centre of gravity makes him such a nuisance. He was amazing yesterday!

The weird 4-3-3 really worked for Belgium. Bobby Martinez: Tactical genius, who'd have guessed!