Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

I've seen none of this game prior to Salah's injury but we've been shite what what I've seen. 

BIG COCK ORIGIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I think Marriner must have had you in his acca, unless breathing near Mane is now a bookable offense. Conceded three absolutely terrible goals there too, so frustrating.

In fairness that video clips out the 5 or so seconds beforehand where Ritchie is chomping at his heels and pulling his shirt. Is it it a dive? Yeah. But he goes down because he's backed into a corner after Ritchie is all over him. I don't think the lino gives the foul for the actual dive, it's the moments preceding it.

22 minutes ago, Nerf said:

In fairness that video clips out the 5 or so seconds beforehand where Ritchie is chomping at his heels and pulling his shirt. Is it it a dive? Yeah. But he goes down because he's backed into a corner after Ritchie is all over him. I don't think the lino gives the foul for the actual dive, it's the moments preceding it.

The lino isn't giving it and only flags when he dives. It's poor work by the official I guess if you are going to try and give the benefit of the doubt, but the player also shouldn't have dived so blatantly. 

The lino clearly gives it because of the dive. Silly from Ritchie but there's no foul there, and the ref was inconsistently giving shit like that one way only all game. Never mind him suddenly deciding to clamp down on time wasting when Manquillo was taking a little while at 2-2 whilst being perfectly happy with Trent taking fucking hours at 2-1.

1 hour ago, DavidMarrio said:

Also, MOTD said Sin Cara was at the Wolves game yesterday (with a Wolves mask!). Is that actual WWE Sin Cara? The Sin Cara's confuse me.

Im just happy that Huddersfield went down. Not because of the team. But because they employ Zanka. And he was a grade A shitstarter when he played in the domestic league in Denmark