Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

Just now, Colly said:

Well that's that. Does coming 3rd still avoid the Champions League qualifiers? Trying to work out if there's any motivation whatsoever for Chelsea to not break my acca. And my e/w Lucky 15 on league winners that should net me something nice if they finish 3rd. :(

3rd and 4th qualifies automatically now.

Glad Man City are getting the job done.

United on the other hand, are shit.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Liam said:

It must be bad when you consider all that and people still prefer Manchester City to Liverpool.

Well this country voted Brexit so it's a well known fact that over half the country are massive bellends....

3 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Well this country voted Brexit so it's a well known fact that over half the country are massive bellends....

Not sure about in England, but outside of it, everybody not a Manchester team fan is behind Liverpool. 

We did all we could. 97 points is a ridiculous amount of points and an incredible achievement. City had an incredible run of form in the second half and considering their back ups would smash the league, for us to make such a jump in a season and be neck and beck is amazing. 

Well done Liverpool! This team has come so far over the last few seasons under Klopp and FSG. Bring on Madrid and bring on next season.

7 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

We did all we could. 97 points is a ridiculous amount of points and an incredible achievement. City had an incredible run of form in the second half and considering their back ups would smash the league, for us to make such a jump in a season and be neck and beck is amazing. 

Well done Liverpool! This team has come so far over the last few seasons under Klopp and FSG. Bring on Madrid and bring on next season.

Its the hope that kills you. I didn't want Liverpool to win but I have to say I am absolutely gutted for you.

21 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

Mane sharing the Boot with Mo.

And Aubameyang! Really gutted he didn't score that penalty at spurs now >_>

Sort of feel disappointed with City winning again. I dont care for Liverpool but it's a shame they did so well.

2 minutes ago, Sam said:

God United are going to be dreadful next year, wonder how long they'll take to sack Ole, he's clearly out of his depth. 

There was some rumour going around that he could get the sack with a bad result today. :P