Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

Kinda ambivalent to the league really now. It was cool for the minute or so when City were behind to think it could go wrong for them

Unlike previous times Liverpool have gotten here. They're not gonna go away. Unless something bizarre happens.

5 minutes ago, Liam said:

He's more likely to be the nonced rather than the noncer.

Perfect way to nonce from the sounds of it....

Ask a silly question, but they stopped the MOTM champagne a few seasons back, is this all alcohol free that they're spunking all over each other? Sure I can see a damp Mahrez there somewhere.

Just now, Colly said:

Ask a silly question, but they stopped the MOTM champagne a few seasons back, is this all alcohol free that they're spunking all over each other? Sure I can see a damp Mahrez there somewhere.

If it is like the FA Cup then it is alcohol free bubbly.

39 minutes ago, MexicoJack said:

Big summer needed, but at the same time, there's positives in the emergence of several promising academy graduates. 

Scenes when Man U hire Jose

• Haha 1

I'm naturally disappointed we didn't win the league, but my goodness, what a campaign. 97 points, and all of what .11 millimeters from an undefeated campaign that would've brought us the title?

This is such a fun team to watch, I love it. Really hope we can end it on the right note by lifting up the trophy in Madrid!

1 hour ago, MDK said:

Scenes when Man U hire Jose

Why be mean to me like this? 

I'm optimistic for next season. With Herrera and Valencia going (and hopefully Young too) that indicates to me that we have a plan in place. How good that plan is remains to be seen. 

8 minutes ago, MexicoJack said:

Why be mean to me like this?  

We laughed when Jose said his greatest achievement was getting United to second in the Prem.