Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

This is a proper nerve wracking morning so far  

I keep going from "no chance" to "there's been too much mad shit in our favour for it not to happen"

Whatever happens. It's been a cracking season. Pushing City all the way to a ridiculous points total and another Champions League final. 

Least town will have a cracking atmosphere this afternoon

9 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

This is a proper nerve wracking morning so far  

I keep going from "no chance" to "there's been too much mad shit in our favour for it not to happen"

Whatever happens. It's been a cracking season. Pushing City all the way to a ridiculous points total and another Champions League final. 

Least town will have a cracking atmosphere this afternoon

I'm putting a quid on City and Pool to lose

1 hour ago, MDK said:

I'm putting a quid on City and Pool to lose

And somehow Orient win the Prem!

• Like 3

Least we got that mental minute in the pub running around whilst Brighton where 1 up for a whole 40 seconds. I'll always treasure that half a minute

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Moses Julep said:

You can cry into your eventual Champions League trophy :shifty: 

Your reverse psychology won't work here!

Well that's that. Does coming 3rd still avoid the Champions League qualifiers? Trying to work out if there's any motivation whatsoever for Chelsea to not break my acca. And my e/w Lucky 15 on league winners that should net me something nice if they finish 3rd. :(