Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

3 hours ago, Arjen Robben said:

According to some Italian journalists "Guardiola and Juve have reached a 4-year, €24M/yr agreement to be signed on June 4th. Guardiola will be officially presented on June 14th."

Is this the Italian version of the Daily Star?

CalcioMercato said they couldn't find that any contact had been made between Juve and Pep.

More specifically, they said "CalcioMercato can reveal from sources close to the former Barcelona manager that no deal is in place and nothing concrete is going on."

Pep won't go to Juve... he won't be able to receive dodgy payments and get a shitty on when he's asked about it if he was to go to them :shifty:

28 minutes ago, MDK said:

For arguments sake lets say Pep leaves for Juve. Who would City get?

Big Sam

Arteta. 

City have pretty much implemented Barca's system. Why rock the boat with someone who might change the playing style when they can promote Pep's number 2. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Arteta. 

City have pretty much implemented Barca's system. Why rock the boat with someone who might change the playing style when they can promote Pep's number 2. 

I was thinking Luis Enrique but then I remembered he is Spain manager.

9 hours ago, Hobo said:

I mean, it makes sense if true. 4 years at Barca, 3 at Bayern. Just finishing his 3rd at City. 

Working his way through some football manager challenge obvs

PSG 2023?

4 hours ago, Liam Mk2 said:

What about Sven, Sven, Sven Goran Eriksson?

A lovely geezer

But don't forget that he's from Sweden