NFL 2018

Lineker

45 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

Ah with Aaron Brooks under center.

That was a fun year of football because the Ravens won the Super Bowl, and as a result I remember everything that happened.

The Ravens only won the Super Bowl because fat ass Tony Siragusa flopped on Rich Gannon (well, and the best defense of all time). Like, forget the Tuck Rule, 2000 had the better shot at the title, the Giants would have got smoked by Oakland, too. With a healthy Gannon all game I've always thought Oakland could beat Baltimore.

Cie la vie.

(This probably sounds more bitter than I intend, tbh. Fuck Tony Siragusa frfr, tho. I got no beef with the rest of the Ravens.)

14 minutes ago, Buschie Van Wagenen said:

Pats have already scored two touchdowns with ease.  Chargers defense looking ridiculously beatable.

This is how the KC/SD game looked too.

Edited by DMN

32 minutes ago, Buschie Van Wagenen said:

Pats have already scored two touchdowns with ease.  Chargers defense looking ridiculously beatable.

Oh hey look, the Chargers are collapsing in the playoffs!  This has NEVER happened before!

• Sad 1