NFL 2018

Lineker

Honestly I just want to hear the poor people calling into the Fanatic tomorrow morning and especially in the afternoon with Missanelli about how things went and hear them whine and moan and bitch and then talk how Wentz is the QB and then bitch when he cant do what Foles has

• Like 1

The Saints are going to close this out no problems. Brees has been unstoppable ever since Payton ran that fake punt, while Foles' magic has finally run out. The better team is finally winning here

Yeah, this is a long, slow death for the Eagles. The fake and the string of injuries to the Eagles defense just completely destroyed their momentum. Too bad, I would like to see Bennett and Tate win another SuperBowl.

2 minutes ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

Noooo. Philly's D is exhausted and decimated by injuries, and Foles finally came back down to Earth. We're done 

Are you trying to out-sahyder me?!

See? I’m telling you. Busch doomed us to another Eagles Super Bowl. Nick Foles’ love of Jesus is stronger than anything else in this world.

1 minute ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

That was such a terrible decision. No need to rush a play before the two minute warning with that field position.

It looked like they caught NO kinda flat on that play, it was thrown in a perfect place and it just went straight through Alshon's hands.

I"m ok with the loss.  Our offence just fell apart after the first quarter and while our D didn't play great, they played well enough that we didn't get blown out again.  Now BRB, need to jump on the Rams bandwagon