NFL 2018

Lineker

That was seriously one of the worst non calls of all time.  That’s completely inexcusable.  He didn’t turn around, he didn’t even make an attempt to break up the catch, he just straight up hit the guy before the ball even got there.

• Like 2

I wanted the Rams to win and even I thought that was a bullshit no call.  Helmet to helmet hit and DPI were both right there

• Like 3

The game was bullshit. I was planning to be for whichever NFC team faces the Patriots if they go. But fuck that. Fuck the Rams. I can't support a team when they win due to blatantly garbage refereeing. 

Two non-calls on pass interferences, one of which definitely cost the Saints the win. And on top of that, there's supposedly video showing the overtime interception should have been waived off.

• Like 1

Just now, GhostMachine said:

The game was bullshit. I was planning to be for whichever NFC team faces the Patriots if they go. But fuck that. Fuck the Rams. I can't support a team when they win due to blatantly garbage refereeing. 

Two non-calls on pass interferences, one of which definitely cost the Saints the win. And on top of that, there's supposedly video showing the overtime interception should have been waived off.

For reason should it have been waved off?

2 minutes ago, GhostMachine said:

How is it the teams fault when the referee's are stupid?

• Like 7

I won't say fuck the Rams, because it's not their fault that the league wants to rig games in their favor.  But they have no business being in this Super Bowl.  I don't think I could ever openly root for the Pats against a non-NFC East division rival but them winning it all won't bother me as much since the Rams didn't deserve to be there anyway.

Pats waltz right down the field on the first drive.  Yeah this is gonna go exactly as I expected.

Regarding the video, I  haven't seen it but I disregard it, because it shows the player with his knee down. They're saying that's proof it wasn't an interception. But he already had the ball when he was on his knee.

And its definitely the refs' (and league's) fault, but I won't support a team that won due to shady as fuck refereeing. 

11 minutes ago, GhostMachine said:

Regarding the video, I  haven't seen it but I disregard it, because it shows the player with his knee down. They're saying that's proof it wasn't an interception. But he already had the ball when he was on his knee.

And its definitely the refs' (and league's) fault, but I won't support a team that won due to shady as fuck refereeing. 

It's the refs fault. I'm not trying to tell you how to feel but "Fuck the Rams" because the refs missed the call? It's not like The Rams are cheaters they just got the benefit of a terrible call. Be sad for the Saints sure but being mad at the Rams seems strange to me

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Meacon said:

Yeah this is going exactly how I assumed it would. I’m glad Lowerdeck continues to sweat it out the first four weeks of the season though. Don’t want him getting spoiled. 😛

And man, I’d love to know just what the hell happened between Baker and Jackson.

Its never over until it's over

Do you guys feel like it's condescending when so many commercials have really artificial and awful pandering to whatever sport you're watching during a big game? Like all these Colbert commercials with dumb Football shenanigans. I don't watch Colbert for his strong sports takes

7 minutes ago, Meacon said:

Yeah this is going exactly how I assumed it would. I’m glad Lowerdeck continues to sweat it out the first four weeks of the season though. Don’t want him getting spoiled. 😛

And man, I’d love to know just what the hell happened between Baker and Jackson.

from the sounds of it, it just seems like everyone ont he Browns just didn't like Hue

3 minutes ago, Lint said:

from the sounds of it, it just seems like everyone ont he Browns just didn't like Hue

If he just didn’t like him, then Baker continues to be the immature little prick he was in college. But the fact that he can’t seem to let it go, and the stare down during the games, makes me feel something must’ve gone down between them. Just feels way too petty for it to be “I just didn’t like him.” If that makes any sense.