NBA 2012-13 Thread

I know we're only a few games into the season, but it's so weird to see Harden leading the league in scoring at 41 PPG and Durant leading in rebounding at 15.5 RPG.

I forgot to do predictions so I'll get them in now.

----

East - Boston, Brooklyn, Chicago, Indiana (Central winners), Miami (SE winners), Milwaukee, New York, Philly (Atlantic winners)

West - Dallas, Denver, LA Clippers, LA Lakers (Pacific winners), Memphis, Oklahoma City (NW winners), Portland, San Antonio (SW winners)

Eastern Conference Finals: Miami def. New York in 5

Western Conference Finals: Lakers def. OKC in 6

NBA Finals: Lakers def. Miami in 7

MVP: Kevin Durant because I'm not going to stop picking him until he wins one :shifty:

ROY: Damian Lillard because his stats will dwarf The Brow's

DPOY: Dwight Howard edges Chandler and LeBron

All NBA 1st Team: Durant, Harden, Howard, James, Paul

All NBA 2nd Team: Anthony, Bryant, Bynum, Wade, Deron Williams

All NBA 3rd Team: Chandler, Griffin, Irving, Nowitzki, Westbrook

If the Lakers hire 'Antoni, they'll just end up firing him after they get bounced in the first round of the playoffs. Other than Thibs, there is no one else I can think of who would be a worse fit with that roster's age. Given that he only plays 7 or 8 guys and some guys end up in his doghouse for no reason, it would be hard to imagine him not running the starters into the ground just to get a good seed.