NBA 2012-13 Thread

I don't think they'll trade for either as they both have contracts that last more then 2 years and they have already admitted that they are looking towards having all the cap room possible for that off-season. Though as a Bulls fan, I'd love to dump Boozer for Pau.

For 2014? Who's the big name in that Free Agency?

I don't think they'll trade for either as they both have contracts that last more then 2 years and they have already admitted that they are looking towards having all the cap room possible for that off-season. Though as a Bulls fan, I'd love to dump Boozer for Pau.

For 2014? Who's the big name in that Free Agency?

Some guy named LeBron James has an ETO.

Yeah that Pau/Boozer idea would never happen because that's a lateral move AT BEST (and I'm talking contract year Boozer) and the Lakers need more shooters and youth, not another scoring PF who barely plays defense.

Pau for Boozer isn't happening... A deal for Pau definitely does need to happen though if the Lakers want to win a title this year...

I think they need to try and swing some sort of deal with Toronto for Bargnani & Calderon... I think they'd be a good fit and Pau could benefit from this change of scenery as well but I just don't know who else LA could give up at the moment...

I'd eat a Sousa that is full of hats if New York make the conference finals.

After my Knicks curbstomped Miami again last night, I pre-ordered a Sousa full of hats on Amazon just in case.

I would love for the Knicks to make the final. However, the playoffs always give us different results. They have a shot, but a slim one. You keep that Sousa, mate :)

Just got to say that I hope the Pelicans name is about as stupid when it was rumored that the Nets were going to change their name to the Swamp Dragons several years back. Apparently the Hornets have five different names in mind, not just Pelicans, Krewe and Brass. Hopefully one of them is Voodoo....

The two NBA teams that really should have changed their names are the Jazz and Clippers.