NBA 2012-13 Thread

• 2 weeks later...

So Rondo only gets a two game suspension? Weird. Glad it's not long, though, he's still awesome to watch.

Also, Pop has to be going senile, but what the fuck? Why should Stern be giving out sanctions? It's the coaches' decisions, let their teams deal with it. That's bullshit, utter bullshit.

So Rondo only gets a two game suspension? Weird. Glad it's not long, though, he's still awesome to watch.

Also, Pop has to be going senile, but what the fuck? Why should Stern be giving out sanctions? It's the coaches' decisions, let their teams deal with it. That's bullshit, utter bullshit.

'Only a two game suspension'? He didn't do anything, he just shoved Humphries. Players shove each other all the time. People are overreacting here.

And I would've loved to hear what the Heat would say had they lost the game to the Spurs subsitutes.

I know you aren't DMN. I too expect a Pau trade, he's just an accessory right now and another team would love having him while the Lakers would love the return they might be able to get for him. As for D'Antoni, I still say give it time. Lakers might only be a 5 seed going into the playoffs, but they'll be there and they'll be rolling right around the time they start.

Is there any chance the Bulls trade Carlos Boozer for Pau Gasol?

Boozer's defense blows, and D'Antoni's Lakers don't need to actually play defense plus they have Dwight Howard (multi-time Defensive Player of the Year) behind him for whatever he misses.

I don't think they'll trade for either as they both have contracts that last more then 2 years and they have already admitted that they are looking towards having all the cap room possible for that off-season. Though as a Bulls fan, I'd love to dump Boozer for Pau.