2014 NFL Season

Dan

To be fair Daniels has been a good tight end for most of his career, can't remember if he got hurt last year or just had a down year but looks like he's liking the change in scenery.

Seems like Pierce has taken the RB1 role for the Ravens back as well, glad I traded Forsett and Steve Smith (after picking up both earlier in the week) for Randall Cobb in my fantasy league. Though Smith might have a good year if the first two games say anything, we'll see if he stays healthy all year.

You guys are missing a great game on ESPN. 1980's powers BYU vs. Houston. :w00t:

Is Case Keenum in his 8th year for Houston?

Also: Ravens (H)

Edited by Slogger

"Okay you can investigate as long as you don't check any e-mails, go through these few file cabinets over here, and absolutely no searching my text messages."

Roger seriously might have destroyed everything relating to this already. I can't tell if he fancies himself an evil mastermind or is just a buffoon.

• Like 1

I have a feeling that if Pittsburgh keeps playing the way they've been playing the past six quarters, Mike Tomlin is going to be in Tampa with Lovie Smith next year

Because the Steelers are always quick to fire head coaches.

Another day, and things continue to look worse for Goodell. NFL has now given the reason for Rice's increased suspension, basically saying it's because he lied about what actually happened. This of course flies in the fact of the Outside the Lines report with multiple sources claiming Rice told Goodell exactly what happened, and the report from Ravens executives that what Rice told them was exactly what was on the video.

For us to believe this latest pile of bullshit, that would mean that the NFL based its first suspension not on the criminal report filed with police, which explained the events in detail, matching what was on the video, but instead they based it entirely on the testimony of Ray Rice.

There is literally nothing the NFL can do anymore that doesn't immediately contradict something else they said or make them look like complete and utter morons.

And on the new drug policy front, it's expected to get approved tonight, allowing Welker to play this weekend, somehow, nonsensically, Josh Gordon still has an 8 game suspension.

• Like 3