Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

4 minutes ago, Lineker said:

I could get used to Jeff Stelling on a Friday night.

Just so long as you're not expecting to get used to Rachel Riley, Gazz has called dibs.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MDK said:

United are like a perfect storm of arseholes. Ibra, Jose and United. How can they get more hateable? Maybe signing Ian Huntley.

Since Fergie retired I have genuinely thought "there aren't enough dislikable pillocks at Man Utd anymore". This summer they have redressed the balance spectacularly by bringing in Mourinho and Ibrahimovic. Pogba must be a dick as well, just look at his hairstyle.

• Like 1

Just now, Adam said:

Since Fergie retired I have genuinely thought "there aren't enough dislikable pillocks at Man Utd anymore". This summer they have redressed the balance spectacularly by bringing in Mourinho and Ibrahimovic. Pogba must be a dick as well, just look at his hairstyle.

I'll give Pogs the benefit of the doubt since he jumped ship early, but I'm sure he is a prat. Time will tell.

2 minutes ago, Whisper said:

Not arguing there for the most part, but Zlatan comes across like a thoroughly decent chap. Has done in every interview I've seen since he joined us anyway.

Stop being so damn reasonable