2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

RoHitman Reigns

I guess if you keep picking safeties high eventually one of them will be able to take the job away from Reggie Nelson.

Edit: Someone also pointed out that all of Oakland's picks are proven against top tier competition, which is true. This first round could have been a little nicer with Josh Allen, but maybe hindsight will prove me wrong.

Deandre Baker is a really nice add for the Giants.  Glad to see them make the right move before the night is over.

No getting around Jones being the biggest reach in the first round though.  Ferrell was a reach but at least he produced in a major conference and there's plenty of reason to believe he's good.  Jones on the other hand is just a massive question mark.

While not wanting Jones, had they taken him at #17 bookended by Allen at #6 and Baker at #30 it would've been an objectively excellent night for the Giants.

Seemed a lot of thought that the Cards would go for N'Keal Harry with #33 tonight...so of course I wake up to find the Patriots took him one pick sooner.

They'll probably trade for Rosen now so I can watch Rosen throw to Harry in Super Bowl wins and wonder why I chose to watch this sport in the first place.

14 hours ago, VerbalPuke said:

I mean, I'm trying not to hate the Hockenson pick. He does actually look good, far better than Ebron did. Great athlete, good hands, great blocker....but fuck I just have these visions of passing on Donald for Ebron and lord that still stings. Hell, we passed on Taylor Lewan and Odell Beckham for fucking Ebron. I just feel like TE in the top is a luxury pick, we have a really good core forming on our DLine, a good LBer or another Dlineman and suddenly we have a D that can make us instantly better. I don't know if a TE can do that. 

Especially at his height!  Can Stafford even throw it to his hands?!

pvsaqvzo3ru88t7ycdru.jpg

• Haha 1