2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

RoHitman Reigns

I'm glad. With that tape out, Hill is heading dangerously toward Ray Rice territory, as far as I am concerned. 

The Chiefs have suspended him, but I hope it leads to the son of a bitch being fired.

And if they do fire him he'll be picked up by another team as soon as he's available.

We know the line for what is too much to be hired again, and that is murder or raising awareness of race inequality in a peaceful protest.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Chris2K said:

And if they do fire him he'll be picked up by another team as soon as he's available.

We know the line for what is too much to be hired again, and that is murder or raising awareness of race inequality in a peaceful protest.

Or knocking a woman out in an elevator. 

18 minutes ago, VerbalPuke said:

Bob Quinn fucking sucks. Yet again he outsmarts himself and takes a fucking player high in the second round that wasn't projected to go until the 4-5. He's fucking terrible. 

ESPN said they were going to get back to talk about Tavai after they spent a few more minutes talking about Drew Lock.  But they never got back to him.

Probably because they have no tape prepared for a 4th-5th rounder.

No, once again Bob Quinn completely wiffs on a pick. I didn't love the idea of another WR but fuck, even taking a shot at DK Metcalf would have made more sense to me. I hate this franchise. They always do this shit and never learn, they never figure out that reaching for shitty players doesn't work. 

And he has an injury history and off-field issues. This could somehow be worse than the Teez Tabor pick, and that was a huge fucking blunder.

Cards have practically given away Rosen, because they gave up any semblance of leverage. Severely disappointed in the franchise over all of this.

Tonight's picks look good so far like, but jeez I am deflated by the whole thing.