Formula One 2020

Lineker

2 hours ago, Katsuya said:

Hulk is in again for this weekend. But more important, Renault won the case against Racing Point, who have now lost 15 points. And presumably have to design a brand new brake duct?

Nope, for some reason they are allowed to use them for the rest of the season apparently.

15 points as well, not even the value of a race win. It all feels like a little slap on the wrist really.

Great drive from Max, it's crazy how extreme heat is the Mercedes weakness, and the UK of all places delivered it.

1 minute ago, LUKIE said:

Why did they bring Hulkenburg in? I missed the reasoning. Was it to put him behind Stroll :P

I'm sure it was tyre-related. Honest. Sending him out on the shitty soft tyres was madness though.

23 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

Great drive from Max, it's crazy how extreme heat is the Mercedes weakness, and the UK of all places delivered it.

I'm sure it was tyre-related. Honest. Sending him out on the shitty soft tyres was madness though.

The only thing I heard was that Albon was catching them so they brought him in. But all it effectively did was put Stroll in front at end of the race :P