2020 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

It's extremely weird. It'll feel SO WEIRD when he finally plays a game for them. Tom Brady has been the QB of the New England Patriots for almost 2/3 of my life. It felt weird when Peyton was a Bronco but this is just uncharted territory.

I feel like he really did take the time to think about what he wanted and I think he wanted to get away from New England for a lot of reasons and not all of them being to prove he can win without Bill. 

In the most surreal time of our lives most likely, I think Tom Brady in a Tampa jersey is still the most surreal.

I cannot get my head around it. I thought he'd retire a Patriot. I know this happens quite often in the NFL with vets but it just felt like the Brady/Belichick/NE dynasty would always be set in stone.

• Admin

Washington have acquired quarterback Kyle Allen from the Carolina Panthers, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported on Monday. Per Rapoport, the Redskins sent a fifth-round pick to the Panthers in exchange for Allen, who will be reunited with former coach Ron Rivera in the nation's capital.

• Admin
2 hours ago, Lineker said:

Washington have acquired quarterback Kyle Allen from the Carolina Panthers, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported on Monday. Per Rapoport, the Redskins sent a fifth-round pick to the Panthers in exchange for Allen, who will be reunited with former coach Ron Rivera in the nation's capital.

9 minutes ago, GhostMachine said:

The Rams' new uniforms are okay, but the new logos suck. Looks like someone let their kid play around in Photoshop for a bit.

They haven't released the uniforms yet.

I like the logos, it's a whole lot better than the leak looked on the hat. Twitter likes to automatically slate things to be funny, but it's really an OK design. 

The Ram head is brilliant, I wish that was the primary. A great modern take on the old logo. 

The Chargers really can't stick to their blue and yellow look now. They need to really lean into the powder blues and commit. Going to be a nightmare to differentiate themselves, especially going into the new stadium with no fans and no QB.