NFL 2020

Lineker

• Admin
3 minutes ago, Meacon Keaton said:

Yeah, depending on your feelings for Brady as a Buccaneer, there's really no dislikeable team left in it. You've got Buffalo, the sentimental favorite, Kansas City the flashy fun-and-gun team, New Orleans trying to give Drew Brees a nice sendoff, Green Bay with the MVP, and Tampa Bay with Brady trying to prove he don't need no Belichick.

It's just so refreshing not to have New England in there.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Meacon Keaton said:

Yeah, depending on your feelings for Brady as a Buccaneer, there's really no dislikeable team left in it. You've got Buffalo, the sentimental favorite, Kansas City the flashy fun-and-gun team, New Orleans trying to give Drew Brees a nice sendoff, Green Bay with the MVP, and Tampa Bay with Brady trying to prove he don't need no Belichick.

I can name one: Green Bay

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Meacon Keaton said:

I think I said it a few weeks ago, but there's absolutely no zip on Drew Brees's passes anymore. 

Your hatred of Green Bay is only rivaled by GhostMachine's love of the New York Yankees.  :lol:

Haha totally, I have to live with the repercussions of a Rodgers super bowl win! Favre I could stomach bu AR12 is just insufferable:P

• Sad 1

53 minutes ago, Lineker said:

It's just so refreshing not to have New England in there.

It would be so much more refreshing if Tampa Bay weren't just Pats-lite though.

They're the only team left I don't want to see advance. To be honest I'd like to see Rodgers get another ring but GB against either Mahomes or Allen would be fun.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Buschie Lee said:

Even if it’s taking the chalk with the 1 seeds, it’s felt like a Packers/Chiefs collision course for a while.  I’d be down for it.

I think it would make for great watching.

I'm definitely rooting for the Bills to win it all though. They're my official number 2 team.