NFL 2020

Lineker

Hope you guys somehow end up with Fields.  Wilson feels like a bust waiting to happen and who knows what Trey Lance could turn into.  I don’t think Carson Wentz is a good example of what NDSU can produce anymore.  

Yeah I'd be all over Fields if I was the Lions.  He might not make it depending on what the #2 pick ends up being, or what the Falcons want to do...but him being around at least feels in the realm of possibility.

Future bust Zach Wilson to the Texans with the #2 pick they get from the Jets for Watson would be really fitting.

• Haha 1

This is a weird experience for me. I started watched the NFL (and supporting the Lions) a little after we drafted Staff. This is literally my first QB change of my decade and a bit NFL/Lions fandom. Kinda sad and exciting at the same time. 

22 hours ago, Buschie Lee said:

Gronk has told reporters he intends on playing again in 2021.  Not really a surprise given that he had a great second half and has played in every game, something he only did once before in his career.  Taking a full year off really did a world of good for his body.

Officially, he's a free agent but nobody expects him to leave Tampa Bay.  They've got about $30 million in cap space but tons of key players up for re-sign including Shaq Barrett, Lavonte David, and Chris Godwin.  I imagine they'll re-sign Gronk to something less than the $9.2 million cap hit he's getting this year, and franchise tag Godwin as they go all-in on keeping Brady's weapons while they have him.

FTFY. 

11 minutes ago, Lineker said:

When McClain starts tweeting about it, you have to expect it to happen.

I don't know why the Texans think they're going to get a king's ransom for a guy that doesn't want to be there. I'm sure some team will give up more than they should, but Houston should not have any leverage in these talks. "1st, 2nd, and a 1st next year at least" isn't as easy to get when every team, human, and being in space knows that Watson is either getting traded or sitting out. 

• Admin
8 minutes ago, Meacon Keaton said:

I don't know why the Texans think they're going to get a king's ransom for a guy that doesn't want to be there. I'm sure some team will give up more than they should, but Houston should not have any leverage in these talks. "1st, 2nd, and a 1st next year at least" isn't as easy to get when every team, human, and being in space knows that Watson is either getting traded or sitting out. 

You shut up Meacon!