Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

I'm all for #justiceforgunnersarus

Can't believe how callous, evil and down right horrible them Arsenal lot are. The true utter bastards of football

I'll bite.

There's zero chance he goes to scum. Nothing about that position fits his mantra, big massive corporate club, squad full of overpaid prima donnas, virtually zero control over anything other than the starting 11. There's more chance of me getting a blowy off Michelle Keegan than him going there.

Can you just imagine Pogba's reaction to being told he's got to go spend 2 hours picking up rubbish on Stretford Road then to report back for 90 minutes of murderball? 😂

Thinking about it, it's almost a shame that Leicester already achieved their unpredictable title win a few years back (and Liverpool finally ended their dry spell). I'd love the fairytale return of Leeds to end with them lifting the the Premier League trophy.

And yes, I was just pulling your leg Matt :P

8 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Saw a clip of Facundo Pellistri, the kid we got for 10m Euros.

Looks and plays like Joao Felix. We're winning the quadruple. 🤔

2 hours ago, MadJack said:

Ah yes, noted prima donnas like Marcus Rashford who has checks notes spent the last 7 months campaigning against child poverty and hunger.

What a bastard.

There's always an exception that proves the rule. You've got a centre half and captain that spends his holidays having punch ups in the street and bribing police, a forward who endangers the wellbeing of his national squad to get his leg over with some Scandinavian women, a goalkeeper who cried about wanting to leave until he got a new 350k a week deal, a forward whining about having to play on the wing, fucking Pogba. You only have to look at how your whole side reacted on Sunday, Bielsa would drop the fucking lot for chucking the towel in at 2-1

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

There's always an exception that proves the rule. You've got a centre half and captain that spends his holidays having punch ups in the street and bribing police, a forward who endangers the wellbeing of his national squad to get his leg over with some Scandinavian women, a goalkeeper who cried about wanting to leave until he got a new 350k a week deal, a forward whining about having to play on the wing, fucking Pogba. You only have to look at how your whole side reacted on Sunday, Bielsa would drop the fucking lot for chucking the towel in at 2-1

Iceland isn’t Scandinavia.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Matt said:

Your goalkeepers a racist and your manager, who's so prima donna he walked out of Lazio after two days and wanted to leave Lille before pre-season even began after being appointing in 2017 eventually getting himself suspended, rewarded your racist goalkeeper by making him captain.

I'd rather have so-called prima donnas than actual racists on my team.

• Like 1