World Cup 2022 qualifiers

Lineker

Beyond gutted. Was stuck at work late and missed the whole game. Saw it was 1-2 when I finally got a chance to check, but it sounds like Ukraine were simply better and deserved it. I hope whoever wins between Ukraine and Wales goes on to have an amazing World Cup run.

Been an amazing fan atmosphere apparently, I wish I could have been a part of it. :( 

As a human, I am devastated Ukraine lost.

As a USMNT fan, I am happy Wales won. I would much rather be facing them than Ukraine in Qatar. Ukraine were so much better than Wales tonight. Wales got a fluke goal and Hennessy decided to act like Courtois in the Champions League Final. Seriously, he was tremendous tonight.

I want to be happy for Wales, especially Bale, Rodon and Davies, but I'm overwhelmed with sadness for all the Ukrainian players, coaches, and most of all the fans and people of the country who just needed one crumb of comfort in these times.

• Like 1

Well, that's me behind Wales for the World Cup. Sad for Ukraine and for myself, but you can't say Wales are out of place after their real resurgence.

I wish Gary Speed was here to see this.

• Admin
4 hours ago, Chris2K said:

I want to be happy for Wales, especially Bale, Rodon and Davies, but I'm overwhelmed with sadness for all the Ukrainian players, coaches, and most of all the fans and people of the country who just needed one crumb of comfort in these times.

Ben Davies was superhuman today.

I think Redmayne is following the Big E philosphy of making Giffable moments with that dancing and that look at the ref to make sure his save counted.

• Haha 1