Premier League 2021/22

Lineker

Arteta squaring up to Klopp and them having a kick off has worked in our favour here. Stepped it up a gear the last 10 minutes and now got the goal 

15 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Arteta squaring up to Klopp and them having a kick off has worked in our favour here. Stepped it up a gear the last 10 minutes and now got the goal 

Was that Arteta telling his coaches "Hold me back" :lol:

Trent is so fucking good. Honestly he's murdering me in FPL but who cares, hope he delivers 10 more of those. 

I'm not exactly surprised at the result because Liverpool are one of the best teams in the world and its at Anfield, I'm more annoyed that Salah scored. The commentators couldn't stop sucking him off all game, constantly going on about how much he "wants his goal" and how he'll be even more dangerous till he gets "his goal". As if he's fucking entitled to score every game. I know he's good but to act like it's a forgone conclusion annoyed me. Because he did go and bloody score.

4 hours ago, FLiam said:

Goals galore.

#OleOut. If United lose here? Does he actually stay in the job? I guess there’s not really anyone out their to replace him.

There's loads of managers our there to replace, but most of the names linked will probably be crap, after the obligatory new manager bounce of course.